I' m trying to book railway tickets from ven. mestre to modena. Are there more than one rail stations in Modena? We want to go to the new museum of enzo ferrari and to moranello. Because when we try to book from trenitalia it gives us more than one options: 1. modena, 2. modena piazza manzoni, 3. modena policlinico. Can anybody help me? Please.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 2 Positano or Sorrento?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 Last minute trip to Capri
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 AMS Car Rental
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 20 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 23 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more