I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bootcut jeans
- 2 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 3 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 4 Car and Driver in Italy
- 5 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 6 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 7 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 8 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 11 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 Car rental insurance woes
- 17 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 18 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 21 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?