I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 Naples to Pompeii
- 5 Florence, Italy
- 6 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 9 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 10 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 Tyrol day hiking
- 13 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 14 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 15 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 16 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 17 I'm back.....
- 18 To europe this Aug
- 19 One week in & near Marseille
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FCO connection time
- 22 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 23 Charles Degaulle question
- 24 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 25 Italy trains question