I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 2 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 Things to do in Brussels
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 16 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Madrid airport question
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September