I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Giverny
- 2 Paris Metro Question
- 3 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 4 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 5 Taking wine home from France
- 6 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 7 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 8 Perugia Italy driving
- 9 Organic/Natural Perfumerie in Paris?
- 10 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 11 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 12 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 13 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 14 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 15 Italy train travel question
- 16 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 17 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 18 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 19 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 20 How Many Miles Do You Need for That Free Flight?
- 21 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 22 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 23 Getting to the Latin Quarter from Moulin Rouge
- 24 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 25 Booking through conciergerie.com