I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 2 What do pack for Ireland?
- 3 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 4 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 8 TAP airlines & other questions
- 9 Sentimental Journey
- 10 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 11 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 13 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 14 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 17 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 18 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 19 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 21 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 5 days in switzerland
- 24 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 25 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence