I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Brugge or Ghent?
- 6 Budapest on a budget
- 7 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 8 Major quake in central Itay
- 9 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 10 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 13 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 14 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 15 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 16 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 17 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 18 3 days with a Swindon base
- 19 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 What Greek islands should I visit
- 22 baltic capitals
- 23 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 24 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 25 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep