I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Trogir or Split
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Istria in two days
- 9 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 10 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Scotland itinerary help
- 15 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 16 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 19 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 20 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 21 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 25 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi