I really hope I don't seem foolish asking this, but I can't figure this out. I am a 20 year old on my first trip to Europe, and I will be flying alone into CDG terminal 1 via US Airways. I need to get over to terminal 2 to catch a connecting flight. I have found maps, etc, but exactly how do I get there? Are there shuttles, or what? I feel silly asking this but I am nervous since I'll be alone and I know only a little french.
From Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 3 Honeymoon 2015
- 4 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 CDG to Lannion
- 7 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 8 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 9 walking guide in Paris
- 10 Blog updates from Europe.
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Trip to Pyrenees
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 15 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 16 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 17 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS