I really hope I don't seem foolish asking this, but I can't figure this out. I am a 20 year old on my first trip to Europe, and I will be flying alone into CDG terminal 1 via US Airways. I need to get over to terminal 2 to catch a connecting flight. I have found maps, etc, but exactly how do I get there? Are there shuttles, or what? I feel silly asking this but I am nervous since I'll be alone and I know only a little french.
From Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Burgundy in May
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report