I'm planning a 10-day trip with friends to Switzerland this coming June. We would like to incorporate a trip to Venice.
01) We have not decided where in Switzerland we'll be departing from. Currently, we have shortlisted Lucerne, Jungfraujoch, and Matterhorn for our itinerary. Which station in Switzerland should we depart from, to make it most cost-effective and time-effective?
02) How long should we stay in Venice? Is a 2D1N stay enough?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 3 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 4 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 5 Corsica
- 6 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 7 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 One day in Lille, France
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 12 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 The Vermin are a Back
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM