My husband and I are flying into Munich Sept 9th and then going to Fussen for a night before driving to Interlaken for a few days where I have relatives - we have 2 extra days before we have to be back in Munich to start a river boat cruise -- we are thinking about the lake district of Italy but I wonder if that is too many hours in a car and would we be too rushed -- are there better suggestions for things to do once we leave Interlaken before heading back to munich? ( we will see Salzburg on our river cruise so dont want to go there ) Any ideas would be appreciated Ann
From Switzerland to Lake District for only 2 nights - too much?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece