My husband and I are flying into Munich Sept 9th and then going to Fussen for a night before driving to Interlaken for a few days where I have relatives - we have 2 extra days before we have to be back in Munich to start a river boat cruise -- we are thinking about the lake district of Italy but I wonder if that is too many hours in a car and would we be too rushed -- are there better suggestions for things to do once we leave Interlaken before heading back to munich? ( we will see Salzburg on our river cruise so dont want to go there ) Any ideas would be appreciated Ann
From Switzerland to Lake District for only 2 nights - too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 5 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 6 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 7 Globus Tours
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive