We are staying near St. Placide and need to get to the airport Wed. morning. We're unable to take the metro to the nearest RER lline and had planned to take a cab. However, the hotel says that its as cheap to take a cab to the airport. Is this correct? All experiences welcome.
From St. Germain de Pres to CdG airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 11 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 17 White Christmas
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Gtg San Antonio
- 21 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 22 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 23 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?