We are staying near St. Placide and need to get to the airport Wed. morning. We're unable to take the metro to the nearest RER lline and had planned to take a cab. However, the hotel says that its as cheap to take a cab to the airport. Is this correct? All experiences welcome.
From St. Germain de Pres to CdG airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 London tube
- 5 car rental info
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 5am arrival in Dublin
- 15 10 Hours in Brussels
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 Transportation in Barcelona