Me and my fiancée are going from London (UK) to Madrid (and pretty much Europe) for the first time. We are flying to Madrid and will be there for 2 days for some work commitments.
After that we have about 4 days to make our way back to London, I was wondering if there was some where nice we could visit. We are willing to either fly or take a train from Madrid and then continue back to London.
It does not necessarily have to be in Spain, we can go to Paris or Italy, wherever you recommend.
We want to go somewhere to relax, enjoy some good food, entertainment, some local shopping and sights. We are not history buffs.
Any suggestion that comes to mind?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt