Me and my fiancée are going from London (UK) to Madrid (and pretty much Europe) for the first time. We are flying to Madrid and will be there for 2 days for some work commitments.
After that we have about 4 days to make our way back to London, I was wondering if there was some where nice we could visit. We are willing to either fly or take a train from Madrid and then continue back to London.
It does not necessarily have to be in Spain, we can go to Paris or Italy, wherever you recommend.
We want to go somewhere to relax, enjoy some good food, entertainment, some local shopping and sights. We are not history buffs.
Any suggestion that comes to mind?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 returning with souveniers from Europe
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area