Me and my fiancée are going from London (UK) to Madrid (and pretty much Europe) for the first time. We are flying to Madrid and will be there for 2 days for some work commitments.
After that we have about 4 days to make our way back to London, I was wondering if there was some where nice we could visit. We are willing to either fly or take a train from Madrid and then continue back to London.
It does not necessarily have to be in Spain, we can go to Paris or Italy, wherever you recommend.
We want to go somewhere to relax, enjoy some good food, entertainment, some local shopping and sights. We are not history buffs.
Any suggestion that comes to mind?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 3 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 4 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 5 A few more questions about Brittany
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Flight
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?