Me and my fiancée are going from London (UK) to Madrid (and pretty much Europe) for the first time. We are flying to Madrid and will be there for 2 days for some work commitments.
After that we have about 4 days to make our way back to London, I was wondering if there was some where nice we could visit. We are willing to either fly or take a train from Madrid and then continue back to London.
It does not necessarily have to be in Spain, we can go to Paris or Italy, wherever you recommend.
We want to go somewhere to relax, enjoy some good food, entertainment, some local shopping and sights. We are not history buffs.
Any suggestion that comes to mind?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?