Me and my fiancée are going from London (UK) to Madrid (and pretty much Europe) for the first time. We are flying to Madrid and will be there for 2 days for some work commitments.
After that we have about 4 days to make our way back to London, I was wondering if there was some where nice we could visit. We are willing to either fly or take a train from Madrid and then continue back to London.
It does not necessarily have to be in Spain, we can go to Paris or Italy, wherever you recommend.
We want to go somewhere to relax, enjoy some good food, entertainment, some local shopping and sights. We are not history buffs.
Any suggestion that comes to mind?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help