My family decide to satay in Sarajevo for 5 days and then to Beograde. Now, we face a problem is that there is not direct train connected between these 2 cities.
Do you think traveling by private car from a Local tour is a good method ?
or we travel to Beograde by plane.
Hope to hear your suggestions and your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임み＼)￣「 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 」￣(＼み【바카라게임】
- 2 바카라싸이트♗＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼♗【바카라싸이트】
- 3 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 7 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 8 인터넷바카라℄＼∫=( ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )=∫＼℄【코리아카지노】
- 9 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 코리아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 11 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 16 Germany in December Trip Report
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Lisbon trip report
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 Driving in Italy?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!