My family decide to satay in Sarajevo for 5 days and then to Beograde. Now, we face a problem is that there is not direct train connected between these 2 cities.
Do you think traveling by private car from a Local tour is a good method ?
or we travel to Beograde by plane.
Hope to hear your suggestions and your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 2 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Greece
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 22 Iceland car rental agencies
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 Best Viking Sites
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages