I'm planning for a trip to Italy & Switzerland in mid October with a family (2 adults & 1 kid). Just posting here to get some feedback on itineraries & advice on rail & public transportations..
We're flying into Rome, and returning from Rome also. For now, getting an open jaw ticket is not really an option as it adds significantly to the travel cost.. we have around 8-9 days for the trip..
Some of the things we hope to see in the itinerary is Rome/Vatican itself, the lakes (Como? Interlaken?), a scenic train ride (Bernina Express?) and also to the snowy mountains (this will be the highlight for our 9-year old, a first snow experience).
I'm yet to draft an itinerary though, will post one when I hve the time & reserch more.. so any feedback are welcome for now!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT GMAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Gmail Reset Password
- 2 Villa in Italy
- 3 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Places to stop/stay?
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Route Information
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 Lisbon
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 Where in Greece
- 23 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Couscous