Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain
- 2 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 3 Shoppingin Spain
- 4 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 5 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 6 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 French Prem Train Fares
- 9 Dublin to Dingle?
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 To Hampton Court Palace
- 12 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 13 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 14 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 15 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 16 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 17 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 18 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 19 venice to lucca by car
- 20 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 21 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 22 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 23 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 24 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 25 Need advice on transportation