Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 3 Germany
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 10 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 11 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 12 Rome at Christmas
- 13 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 14 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 15 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 16 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 17 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 18 4 Country Itinerary
- 19 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 20 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 21 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 24 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 25 Lisbon and Seville Questions