Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 3 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 What about Basque Country?
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Amsterdam Hotel
- 10 Amsterdam vs. France
- 11 Ireland ToDo
- 12 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein