Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
From Rome to Lido di Ostia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 2 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 5 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 6 where to stay in Germany
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 going to italy
- 14 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Ayasofya Hotel
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?