Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 5 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 6 First trip - destination advice!
- 7 How big backpack do I need?
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 10 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 13 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Munich Under Attack...
- 17 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 From Genoa to Rome...
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 3 Days in Naples...
- 24 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 25 Help with 2nd European Spot