Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 2 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 One night in the Dolomites
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Airport Transit Visa
- 12 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 13 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 20 Vatican tour
- 21 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 22 Day in Capri
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 TSA Precheck
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?