Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 3 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Where to stay in London?
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Visiting Spain in January
- 17 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 18 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 19 Loving Lisbon
- 20 Booking hotels before trains
- 21 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 22 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 RHK's Fall escape