Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Ireland one week
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Guides - Matera
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 Limo from Heathrow
- 23 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Iceland Trip report