Our trip is just around the corner (yay!) and the only part of the itinerary I haven't completely cleared up in my head is how to get to the beach of Lido di Ostia from Rome. We are staying in Pigneto. I am not sure what we should do and would appreciate your suggestions! Also, when we get to Lido di Ostia, should we catch a bus to go directly to the beach, if so are 07 or 070 bus (litorale) good options and as it starts stopping at so called "cancelli" (beach gates) which numbered is best to get off?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 3 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 4 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 Milos beach stay
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 Iceland 3 day layover
- 12 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 13 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 14 Train travel
- 15 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 16 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 17 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 21 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 22 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 23 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 24 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 25 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome