We are thinking of driving instead of taking train to Florence and making stops through the trip to better use the travel day. We are thinking of stopping at Orvieto & Sienna and then reaching Florence by night. Is there any other side stop that you all can recommend?
From Rome to Florence
- 1 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 2 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 3 Rhine River Intinerary
- 4 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 rand versus euro
- 9 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 10 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 13 London & Surrounding Area
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 16 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 17 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 23 Beauty Products in France?!
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany