We will be flying into Rome then traveling to Amalfi. What is the best way to go? Would not mind using buses but depends on how grueling it would be after a long flight. I was told to take a train from FCO to Termini, then Eurostar to Naples, then taxi to Amalfi (town). I have read on some forums to take the train to Salerno then bus to Amalfi. Would the bus ride provide scenic views? Don't know what to do. Cost estimate for options? Greatly appreciate any advice. Grazie, tutti!
From Rome to Amalfi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Venice
- 2 Chip and Pin
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 5 What Bus/buses
- 6 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 7 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 8 Ghent or Paris?
- 9 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 10 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 14 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 15 Parking in Milan
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 20 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 21 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 24 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 25 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!