We're going to have a rental car for the Provence portion of our trip. After Provence we go to Barcelona and want to explore the Costa Brava area along the way. If we keep the car we pay an international drop-off fee of approx. $350. Any creative ideas as to how to save this fee or by the time we turn it in on one side, take the train to pick up a car on the other side...is it really worth the hassle? I'd like to hear from Fodorites who have solved this puzzle.
From Provence to Barcelona and in-between...
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 6 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Home base in Provence in July
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Best area for wine and which one?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 17 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 18 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 19 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Paris Perfect: change of apartment