My friend, husband and 2 college age sons, from the US, want to go somewhere in the Alps from Prague for 5 days. They are very outdoorsy- snowshoeing, skiing, hiking. Sounds like downhill skiiing is not a given but could be an option. We started looking at connections down to Innsbruck, and it looked complicated.
I know that the alps have thousands of options for outdoor activity - but which place could they go that has good/reasonable travel connections from Prague? I think they would like to avoid flying. Another factor is the trip is Dec 26.
After the alps, the parents will go on to Italy, and the boys need to get back to Prague.
Any ideas for the best spot given all these factors?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『강남안마』
- 2 강남근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『강남안마』
- 3 First Trip to Ireland
- 4 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 7 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 8 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Bodrum Turkey to Greek islands
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 카지노쿠폰【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 14 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Corsica
- 17 Athens multi site pass
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 20 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Bus Strike
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 25 London best location