My friend, husband and 2 college age sons, from the US, want to go somewhere in the Alps from Prague for 5 days. They are very outdoorsy- snowshoeing, skiing, hiking. Sounds like downhill skiiing is not a given but could be an option. We started looking at connections down to Innsbruck, and it looked complicated.
I know that the alps have thousands of options for outdoor activity - but which place could they go that has good/reasonable travel connections from Prague? I think they would like to avoid flying. Another factor is the trip is Dec 26.
After the alps, the parents will go on to Italy, and the boys need to get back to Prague.
Any ideas for the best spot given all these factors?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 성인온라인 릴게임 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 네임드사다리 사이트 ◐ 도메인 : [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 3 파워볼 배팅법 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Amalfi Coast
- 5 Montserrat Express
- 6 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 7 Seville to Cordoba
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 14 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 19 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 20 Help me make this possible!
- 21 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 22 IWM
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches