My friend, husband and 2 college age sons, from the US, want to go somewhere in the Alps from Prague for 5 days. They are very outdoorsy- snowshoeing, skiing, hiking. Sounds like downhill skiiing is not a given but could be an option. We started looking at connections down to Innsbruck, and it looked complicated.
I know that the alps have thousands of options for outdoor activity - but which place could they go that has good/reasonable travel connections from Prague? I think they would like to avoid flying. Another factor is the trip is Dec 26.
After the alps, the parents will go on to Italy, and the boys need to get back to Prague.
Any ideas for the best spot given all these factors?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Corfu
- 22 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?