I hope that someone out there can help with this question. We will be staying in Positano at the end of a long trip in Italy (leaving next Sunday!), and would like to visit Pompeii (it doesn't work in any other part of the trip). I have contacted a driver service that can take us to Pompeii in 4 hours at 40Euros/ hour. That sounds like a nice way to get there, but expensive. The driver also suggested working in a trip to Ravello on the way back for an additional 3 hours. Is there a better way to get there?
The hotel said that we can take a bus to Sorrento, and then a train to Pompeii. This sounds a bit confusing, but most likely more economical. I am a little concerned that the buses and trains will be absolutely packed and uncomfortable for the 1 1/2 hour trip as well...
Has anyone done this who could help with this decision? Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/replenacell-reviews/
- 2 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 8 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 9 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 10 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 11 Should I speculate?
- 12 Case of smoking stains
- 13 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 14 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 15 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 16 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 17 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 Path of the Gods Question
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Dentix in Spain
- 24 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 25 Croatia