I hope that someone out there can help with this question. We will be staying in Positano at the end of a long trip in Italy (leaving next Sunday!), and would like to visit Pompeii (it doesn't work in any other part of the trip). I have contacted a driver service that can take us to Pompeii in 4 hours at 40Euros/ hour. That sounds like a nice way to get there, but expensive. The driver also suggested working in a trip to Ravello on the way back for an additional 3 hours. Is there a better way to get there?
The hotel said that we can take a bus to Sorrento, and then a train to Pompeii. This sounds a bit confusing, but most likely more economical. I am a little concerned that the buses and trains will be absolutely packed and uncomfortable for the 1 1/2 hour trip as well...
Has anyone done this who could help with this decision? Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 보스전용카지노↗＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼↗인터넷바카라
- 2 My Topic Title강원랜드룸살롱＠＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼＠온라인바카라
- 3 My Topic Title온라인동영상바카라※＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼※온라인카지노
- 4 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 7 Venice to Croatia
- 8 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 9 Amsterdam in August
- 10 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 12 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 13 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 14 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 15 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 16 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 17 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 18 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 19 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Istanbul
- 24 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?