Can you give me some advice about the trip from Poland to Vilnius (Lithuania) ?
Do you think from Gdansk to Vilnius will be easy way or from Warsaw to Vilnius?
By train or by bus ?
I prefer to spend longer time in Gdansk, I like less crowded city and hope hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 3 weekend from cologne germany
- 4 Earthquake near Naples
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 London Theater
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 22 3nights in Venice
- 23 multi city flights to europe
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 13 nights in switzerland
From Poland (Gdansk , Warsaw) to Vilnius , Which is the best way?