Can you give me some advice about the trip from Poland to Vilnius (Lithuania) ?
Do you think from Gdansk to Vilnius will be easy way or from Warsaw to Vilnius?
By train or by bus ?
I prefer to spend longer time in Gdansk, I like less crowded city and hope hear your suggestions.
From Poland (Gdansk , Warsaw) to Vilnius , Which is the best way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 6 1 week in Croatia
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 9 Trip to Iceland
- 10 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 Fjords, How To?
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 Fashion for larger man?
- 22 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 23 Eating in France-two new books
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!