I have to catch a train from Sants station leaving for S.Sebastian at 07:35 am. What is the most efficient way to get there from Placa de Catalunya? Taxi, or metro?
All help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리나라카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노る온라인카지노
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Chania
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 12 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 French language immersion schools in France
- 24 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam