I'm planning a side trip to Bratislava from Vienna(westbahnhof) via train. I'm curious if I could walk from Petrzalka rail station to the Old town area or would it be better to take a train from Vienna that stops at Hlavna Stanica? Incase I get off at Petrzalka,is there a bus or trolley that I could take going to the Old Town area?
Thanks for any information regarding my queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 2 11 days in Andalusia
- 3 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Should we go to Vienna?
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 8 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 9 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 norway self-drive itinerary
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 16 Iceland trip report
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 19 Ronda to Seville
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Belgium for the 1st time
- 23 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 24 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 25 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos