I'm planning a side trip to Bratislava from Vienna(westbahnhof) via train. I'm curious if I could walk from Petrzalka rail station to the Old town area or would it be better to take a train from Vienna that stops at Hlavna Stanica? Incase I get off at Petrzalka,is there a bus or trolley that I could take going to the Old Town area?
Thanks for any information regarding my queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 2 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 5 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 6 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 7 Scotland Trip Report
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 stonehenge day trip from london
- 12 Trip to Ireland in September
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 24 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?