I'm planning a side trip to Bratislava from Vienna(westbahnhof) via train. I'm curious if I could walk from Petrzalka rail station to the Old town area or would it be better to take a train from Vienna that stops at Hlavna Stanica? Incase I get off at Petrzalka,is there a bus or trolley that I could take going to the Old Town area?
Thanks for any information regarding my queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 18OO:681:7208 installation support HP Tec*h
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Transylvania - June 2018
- 25 Italy Car Scam