I'm planning a side trip to Bratislava from Vienna(westbahnhof) via train. I'm curious if I could walk from Petrzalka rail station to the Old town area or would it be better to take a train from Vienna that stops at Hlavna Stanica? Incase I get off at Petrzalka,is there a bus or trolley that I could take going to the Old Town area?
Thanks for any information regarding my queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Portugal Walking Tour
- 4 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 5 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 6 Hair Straightener
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 9 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 I forgot my international driver permit
- 12 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 13 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 16 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 17 Prague old town
- 18 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 19 Ordering in a Deli
- 20 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 20 free days of Europe
- 23 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 24 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 25 International Friends Tour