I'm planning a side trip to Bratislava from Vienna(westbahnhof) via train. I'm curious if I could walk from Petrzalka rail station to the Old town area or would it be better to take a train from Vienna that stops at Hlavna Stanica? Incase I get off at Petrzalka,is there a bus or trolley that I could take going to the Old Town area?
Thanks for any information regarding my queries.
From Petrzalka to Bratislava Old Town area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Marseille
- 2 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 3 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 4 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 5 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Zurich, Switzerland
- 8 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 14 Day trips
- 15 London tube
- 16 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary