I'm planning a side trip to Bratislava from Vienna(westbahnhof) via train. I'm curious if I could walk from Petrzalka rail station to the Old town area or would it be better to take a train from Vienna that stops at Hlavna Stanica? Incase I get off at Petrzalka,is there a bus or trolley that I could take going to the Old Town area?
Thanks for any information regarding my queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 2 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 5 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 8 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 9 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 12 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 13 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 14 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 15 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 16 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 17 5 days in switzerland
- 18 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 19 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 20 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 21 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 22 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 23 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 24 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 25 Rental car return in Nice