My family (2 adults and 2 children) will vist Paris in the coming Summer and we want to go to the Mont. St. Michel.
Can you tell me the best method to go there?
If possible, Tell me more about the travel fee this trip.
Thanks so much.
From Paris to the Mont. St. Michel -- need your help. thx.
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Spain and Portugal
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 6 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 20 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Planning a holiday
- 24 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice