My family (2 adults and 2 children) will vist Paris in the coming Summer and we want to go to the Mont. St. Michel.
Can you tell me the best method to go there?
If possible, Tell me more about the travel fee this trip.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 B&Bs in Ireland
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 9 Guide in Russia
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 25 Rent a Car?
From Paris to the Mont. St. Michel -- need your help. thx.