My family (2 adults and 2 children) will vist Paris in the coming Summer and we want to go to the Mont. St. Michel.
Can you tell me the best method to go there?
If possible, Tell me more about the travel fee this trip.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Planning a European Trip
- 8 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 France & Italy, May or June
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Tuscany 6 nights
- 13 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 16 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 17 San Sebastian
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 restaurants in Marais district
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 25 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
From Paris to the Mont. St. Michel -- need your help. thx.