We are from Miami and want to make a trip to Paris, Belgium, Amsterdam and London.
We do not plan which will be the place to start. We are between Barcelona, Milan or Paris. We have direct flights to these cities. What is the most convenient? Or maybe it would be logical to start in Paris and leave Barcelona and Milan for another season.
What say you guys?
Among cities is best plane or train. May or June? We want to avoid cold and rainy. We are grateful for the help. Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title황금성 온라인게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Corfu
- 21 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 22 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 International Flight Question