We are from Miami and want to make a trip to Paris, Belgium, Amsterdam and London.
We do not plan which will be the place to start. We are between Barcelona, Milan or Paris. We have direct flights to these cities. What is the most convenient? Or maybe it would be logical to start in Paris and leave Barcelona and Milan for another season.
What say you guys?
Among cities is best plane or train. May or June? We want to avoid cold and rainy. We are grateful for the help. Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 7 An evening in London
- 8 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 9 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?