I have been doing some research on how to go from Orly to La Maison Champs-Elysees (8th arrondisement, close to metro Champs Elysees -Clemenceau and metro Franklin Delano Roosevelt) at around 3 pm on a wednesday.
From what I am reading,
- Public Transportation: it would cost around 20-25 euros for my husband and I (me?) in almost one hour with stops.
- The cabs would take 15 minutes more or less and cost around 30-35 euros. Is that right? I read somewhere else that it could go around 60 euros. We will be taking 2 carry -on and one regular size bag.
If the taxis cost 30-35 euros, I think that it would be the best way. However, at 60 euros, I could take the public transportation.
Could you please help me confirm if the taxis are closer to 30 or 60 euros? And reliable taxi companies (it would be great to pre-arrange it at a fixed rate)
If they are closer to 60 euros, what would be the best way to reach the hotel by other means? (we prioritize time and less stops with just stairs). I have been reading about the Orlybus, and Orlyval, and the air France bus.
Thank you in advance, I guess itis a silly question, but I do need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE