I have been doing some research on how to go from Orly to La Maison Champs-Elysees (8th arrondisement, close to metro Champs Elysees -Clemenceau and metro Franklin Delano Roosevelt) at around 3 pm on a wednesday.
From what I am reading,
- Public Transportation: it would cost around 20-25 euros for my husband and I (me?) in almost one hour with stops.
- The cabs would take 15 minutes more or less and cost around 30-35 euros. Is that right? I read somewhere else that it could go around 60 euros. We will be taking 2 carry -on and one regular size bag.
If the taxis cost 30-35 euros, I think that it would be the best way. However, at 60 euros, I could take the public transportation.
Could you please help me confirm if the taxis are closer to 30 or 60 euros? And reliable taxi companies (it would be great to pre-arrange it at a fixed rate)
If they are closer to 60 euros, what would be the best way to reach the hotel by other means? (we prioritize time and less stops with just stairs). I have been reading about the Orlybus, and Orlyval, and the air France bus.
Thank you in advance, I guess itis a silly question, but I do need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 Milan and Lake Como
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 17 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri