I have been doing some research on how to go from Orly to La Maison Champs-Elysees (8th arrondisement, close to metro Champs Elysees -Clemenceau and metro Franklin Delano Roosevelt) at around 3 pm on a wednesday.
From what I am reading,
- Public Transportation: it would cost around 20-25 euros for my husband and I (me?) in almost one hour with stops.
- The cabs would take 15 minutes more or less and cost around 30-35 euros. Is that right? I read somewhere else that it could go around 60 euros. We will be taking 2 carry -on and one regular size bag.
If the taxis cost 30-35 euros, I think that it would be the best way. However, at 60 euros, I could take the public transportation.
Could you please help me confirm if the taxis are closer to 30 or 60 euros? And reliable taxi companies (it would be great to pre-arrange it at a fixed rate)
If they are closer to 60 euros, what would be the best way to reach the hotel by other means? (we prioritize time and less stops with just stairs). I have been reading about the Orlybus, and Orlyval, and the air France bus.
Thank you in advance, I guess itis a silly question, but I do need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 프로토 ＼￥《hhhhh45.com》￥＼ 프로토 라이브배팅프로토
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 7 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 8 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 Road trip Italy
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 13 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 17 Hilton CPH no loner
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones