I have been doing some research on how to go from Orly to La Maison Champs-Elysees (8th arrondisement, close to metro Champs Elysees -Clemenceau and metro Franklin Delano Roosevelt) at around 3 pm on a wednesday.
From what I am reading,
- Public Transportation: it would cost around 20-25 euros for my husband and I (me?) in almost one hour with stops.
- The cabs would take 15 minutes more or less and cost around 30-35 euros. Is that right? I read somewhere else that it could go around 60 euros. We will be taking 2 carry -on and one regular size bag.
If the taxis cost 30-35 euros, I think that it would be the best way. However, at 60 euros, I could take the public transportation.
Could you please help me confirm if the taxis are closer to 30 or 60 euros? And reliable taxi companies (it would be great to pre-arrange it at a fixed rate)
If they are closer to 60 euros, what would be the best way to reach the hotel by other means? (we prioritize time and less stops with just stairs). I have been reading about the Orlybus, and Orlyval, and the air France bus.
Thank you in advance, I guess itis a silly question, but I do need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Summer Travel order
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 LIsbon
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Corfu
- 15 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 16 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 17 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question