Hope someone here can help me.
I am landing in Orly and then starting my itinerary in Bordeaux (staying in Paris on my way back). From reading posts on this board I understand it'll be a long drive from Orly, about 6 hours. So TGV seem to be a better option though we are not light packares.
What is the best way to get from Orly to Bordeaux via train? how much time should I allow between landing and boarding the train? Is there a shuttle from Orly to train station in Paris? how much is a taxi?
Our friends are arriving the same day about the same time to CDG but it probably makes little sense for us to get to CDG to meet with them and then take TGV to Bordeaux. It seems each couple will travel on their own to Bordeaux and then we will meet there.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Can parking
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 22 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome