Hope someone here can help me.
I am landing in Orly and then starting my itinerary in Bordeaux (staying in Paris on my way back). From reading posts on this board I understand it'll be a long drive from Orly, about 6 hours. So TGV seem to be a better option though we are not light packares.
What is the best way to get from Orly to Bordeaux via train? how much time should I allow between landing and boarding the train? Is there a shuttle from Orly to train station in Paris? how much is a taxi?
Our friends are arriving the same day about the same time to CDG but it probably makes little sense for us to get to CDG to meet with them and then take TGV to Bordeaux. It seems each couple will travel on their own to Bordeaux and then we will meet there.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 2 Athens
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Paris day trips August
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years