Hope someone here can help me.
I am landing in Orly and then starting my itinerary in Bordeaux (staying in Paris on my way back). From reading posts on this board I understand it'll be a long drive from Orly, about 6 hours. So TGV seem to be a better option though we are not light packares.
What is the best way to get from Orly to Bordeaux via train? how much time should I allow between landing and boarding the train? Is there a shuttle from Orly to train station in Paris? how much is a taxi?
Our friends are arriving the same day about the same time to CDG but it probably makes little sense for us to get to CDG to meet with them and then take TGV to Bordeaux. It seems each couple will travel on their own to Bordeaux and then we will meet there.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Sicily
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 21 car for four adults and four bikes
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy