I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 2 travel plan
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 6 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 7 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 8 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 9 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 12 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 13 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 Using Google maps on phone
- 16 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 21 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 22 Skakalient gorge
- 23 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 24 Italy in 3 days
- 25 Our Next Europe Trip
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??