I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 4 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 5 Rental car in Menton
- 6 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Italy
- 8 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 9 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 12 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 14 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 15 Barcelona and...
- 16 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 February in Florence
- 19 Praiana to Positano
- 20 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Day in Madrid
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??