I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question