I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 11 Naxos car rental
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 K-Day
- 15 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 16 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 UK Visa Help
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??