I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 3 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 Walking Scotland
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 13 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 14 Travel WiFi - France
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 17 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 19 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??