I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Northern Ireland ideas
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 12 Long weekend in Albania
- 13 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 14 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 15 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 16 scotland itinerary
- 17 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Hotel in Florence
- 21 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 22 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 23 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 24 Malta - how to do it?
- 25 Using CPAP machine in France
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??