I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Abruzzo region
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 Major quake in central Itay
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 10 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 11 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Guides - Matera
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 19 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 20 Europe Sim card help
- 21 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 22 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 23 Local markets in Italy
- 24 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??