I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Laundry - Ireland?
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Prague on a budget...
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 7 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 8 Holiday Itinerary
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 14 How big backpack do I need?
- 15 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 16 AVE train tickets questions.
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??