I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 2 Pousadas in Portugal
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 4 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 5 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 6 Paris food tours?
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 9 Lake Maggiore
- 10 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 11 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 12 Classical Music in Milan
- 13 Antiques shopping Rome
- 14 Scotland Trip Planning
- 15 Must sees in Malaga
- 16 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Italy train question
- 19 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 20 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 21 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 22 Two Weeks in Europe
- 23 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 24 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 25 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??