I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tyrol - need general help
- 2 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 3 Italy food budget
- 4 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 8 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 9 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 10 Munich accommodations
- 11 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 12 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 13 Hotel in Lisbon
- 14 buying souviners and art
- 15 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 16 Where to stay in Prague?
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 20 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 23 Positano in high season???
- 24 Porto to Salamanca
- 25 Visiting Anne Frank House