I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Hours in Rome
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 12 Cash machines ATM
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 15 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 23 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??