I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 2 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 3 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 4 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 5 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 8 Educate me about Munich
- 9 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 10 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 11 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 12 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 13 Is Capri worth going to?
- 14 Madrid in 2 Days
- 15 Hotels in Paris
- 16 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 17 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 18 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 19 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 20 Which City with Paris
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Paris transport
- 24 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 25 Suggestions for Italy Itinerary in late October
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??