I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 My itinerary for Greece
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 11 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 12 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 13 What to wear
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 16 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 25 Shoes for Paris in April