I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 13 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 14 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 20 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 21 Scuol, Switzerland
- 22 2 Weeks in Paris
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 25 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December