I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria in August
- 2 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 3 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 4 help with 21 days-croatia
- 5 Luggage on trains/security?
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 The Rain in Spain and more
- 10 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 11 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 12 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 13 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 14 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 London Paris
- 17 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 18 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 22 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??