I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 2 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 3 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 4 Sweden and Denmark
- 5 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 6 translation
- 7 Round trip to Bergen question
- 8 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 9 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 10 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 11 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 12 Sweden- and another thing
- 13 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 14 Visby, Sweden
- 15 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 16 France student visa Question + OFII
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 19 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 20 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Plitvice lakes to Zagreb
- 23 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 24 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??