I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 Portugal with children
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 6 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 7 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 8 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Garmisch
- 11 Split to Venice. Help!
- 12 Venice - things to do?
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 18 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 19 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 20 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 21 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 22 Naples and Salerno
- 23 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!