I will visit Nice in the comig August.
Form the book, it said that the Bus fare to the nearby cities is about 1 Euro ??
I just wonder is it safe to travel by bus?
Will there are many pick-pockets are waiting for you during travelling by bus?
How about if travel by trains and How much of the fares ?
Hope to hear your advices.
Thanks in Advance.
From Nice to Cannes/Monaco/Menton/Eze.....by train or by bus ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 6 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 7 Normandy in October
- 8 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 9 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 12 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 13 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 15 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 17 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 18 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 19 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 20 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 21 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 22 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 23 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 24 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 25 Cheap Traveling in Spain