Since journey from munich to paris is too big. We were thinking of splitting it with a place in between. Strasbourg looks a decent place in between.
trip from munich to strasbourg and then to paris costs approx 130 euro (4 nights in paris and 1 night in strasbourg)
trip from munich to Prague and then fly back to paris costs approx 150 euro (3 nights in paris and 2 nights in prague)
Which option seems the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 Italy/Greece with kids
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Puglia or La Langhe
- 7 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 8 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Munich
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Need help in travel planning
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 French immersion courses in France
- 19 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 20 Vienna or Budapest?
- 21 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 10 day Greek Island trip
- 25 Portugal itinerary help
from munich to paris via strasbourg (train) or prague (plane)