Since journey from munich to paris is too big. We were thinking of splitting it with a place in between. Strasbourg looks a decent place in between.
trip from munich to strasbourg and then to paris costs approx 130 euro (4 nights in paris and 1 night in strasbourg)
trip from munich to Prague and then fly back to paris costs approx 150 euro (3 nights in paris and 2 nights in prague)
Which option seems the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Europe
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 AMS Car Rental
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 weekend from cologne germany
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Christmas - New Year Holiday
from munich to paris via strasbourg (train) or prague (plane)