Since journey from munich to paris is too big. We were thinking of splitting it with a place in between. Strasbourg looks a decent place in between.
trip from munich to strasbourg and then to paris costs approx 130 euro (4 nights in paris and 1 night in strasbourg)
trip from munich to Prague and then fly back to paris costs approx 150 euro (3 nights in paris and 2 nights in prague)
Which option seems the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 2 Florence airport costumes
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 6 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 10 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 11 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 16 Barcelona on budget
- 17 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 18 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 19 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 20 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 21 Prague & Croatia
- 22 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 25 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
from munich to paris via strasbourg (train) or prague (plane)