Since journey from munich to paris is too big. We were thinking of splitting it with a place in between. Strasbourg looks a decent place in between.
trip from munich to strasbourg and then to paris costs approx 130 euro (4 nights in paris and 1 night in strasbourg)
trip from munich to Prague and then fly back to paris costs approx 150 euro (3 nights in paris and 2 nights in prague)
Which option seems the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 7 Switzerland in mid-April
- 8 What to take to Germany
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 21 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 22 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 23 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
from munich to paris via strasbourg (train) or prague (plane)