Since journey from munich to paris is too big. We were thinking of splitting it with a place in between. Strasbourg looks a decent place in between.
trip from munich to strasbourg and then to paris costs approx 130 euro (4 nights in paris and 1 night in strasbourg)
trip from munich to Prague and then fly back to paris costs approx 150 euro (3 nights in paris and 2 nights in prague)
Which option seems the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 코리아카지노
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 tipping
- 4 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 5 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 6 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 7 Advice about Naples?
- 8 Alsace Accommodations
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 12 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Tips question
- 16 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 17 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 18 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 19 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 20 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Sorrento or Positano
- 23 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 24 Relaxing destinations?
- 25 What clothes?
from munich to paris via strasbourg (train) or prague (plane)