Since journey from munich to paris is too big. We were thinking of splitting it with a place in between. Strasbourg looks a decent place in between.
trip from munich to strasbourg and then to paris costs approx 130 euro (4 nights in paris and 1 night in strasbourg)
trip from munich to Prague and then fly back to paris costs approx 150 euro (3 nights in paris and 2 nights in prague)
Which option seems the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 London with kids
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 5 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 6 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 10 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 11 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 12 Flight Cost to Athens
- 13 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 Public Transport information App/Website
- 17 Hotel advice
- 18 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 19 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 20 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 24 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 25 Vet my itinerary
from munich to paris via strasbourg (train) or prague (plane)