Since journey from munich to paris is too big. We were thinking of splitting it with a place in between. Strasbourg looks a decent place in between.
trip from munich to strasbourg and then to paris costs approx 130 euro (4 nights in paris and 1 night in strasbourg)
trip from munich to Prague and then fly back to paris costs approx 150 euro (3 nights in paris and 2 nights in prague)
Which option seems the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Madrird and Seville
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Greece
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
from munich to paris via strasbourg (train) or prague (plane)