My family (2 adults and 2children, one is 4 and the other is 7 years old) will visit Munich in the coming August. We will arrive Munich Airport and will go the Downtown by Train.
Can you tell me the Train fee from Airport to Munich Hbf ?
Is there any family ticket that suitable for us when travelling in Munich?
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 2 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 6 Italy Trip Report
- 7 One day in milan
- 8 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 11 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 12 Transportation Question Italy
- 13 London Restaurants
- 14 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 20 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!