My family (2 adults and 2children, one is 4 and the other is 7 years old) will visit Munich in the coming August. We will arrive Munich Airport and will go the Downtown by Train.
Can you tell me the Train fee from Airport to Munich Hbf ?
Is there any family ticket that suitable for us when travelling in Munich?
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 3 Milan or Turin
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 9 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 God Save the Queen?
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Italy Car Scam