My flight was changed to LA-Milan, what is the best method to get to Florence? By train? If so any idea how long a ride it is from the airport to Milan to Florence?
From Milan to Florence - How ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 6 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 16 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 17 Italy in October 2015
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?