Without a rental car, I'm fairly certain that the best way to get from the airport at MRS to St. Remy de Pr. is by taxi. I have looked into the cost. But perhaps someone knows of a cheaper (reliable way). Is there a bus? Two people; two large-ish pieces of luggage. Thank you!
From Marseille airport to St.remy de Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Scottish Passport
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 6 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 7 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 11 Best day trips from Paris
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Sunny September Trip Report
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Norway Advice
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland