Without a rental car, I'm fairly certain that the best way to get from the airport at MRS to St. Remy de Pr. is by taxi. I have looked into the cost. But perhaps someone knows of a cheaper (reliable way). Is there a bus? Two people; two large-ish pieces of luggage. Thank you!
From Marseille airport to St.remy de Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 3 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 6 ITALY
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 9 Akrotiri Tours
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 13 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 14 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 15 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 16 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 17 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 18 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Hamam in Istanbul