Is there an easy way to travel from Malta to Sardinia in April?Do I have to go via Italy?
From Malta to Sardinia .Best way to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 rail pass
- 5 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 6 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 7 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 8 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 9 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 10 A guide to Madrid
- 11 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 12 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 13 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 14 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 15 Renting an apt.
- 16 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 17 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 18 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 19 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 WiFi on trains
- 21 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 22 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?