After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 2 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 3 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 4 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 5 Pousadas
- 6 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 7 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 8 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 10 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 Change in Travel
- 18 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 19 ireland
- 20 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 21 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 22 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 25 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France