After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 13 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 14 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 banger rally around europe?
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome