After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 9 Schengen Visa
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 12 london in 2.5 days
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 22 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 23 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 24 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 25 Escargot