After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Stay near Paris
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Sicily - not a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma