After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to Italy advice needed please
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Positano - Villa
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Now for the Venice hotel
- 16 Spanish Music
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 2 different itineraries
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 21 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 22 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 25 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?