After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm Trip Report
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 4 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 10 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 11 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 12 Carry On Luggage
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 16 luggage suggestions
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 19 Prado free evenings
- 20 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 21 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 22 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Portugal - Need Itinerary Help