After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting cash in Spain
- 2 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 5 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 6 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 9 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 13 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 Whose repsonsible?
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 18 stop in lisboa or not
- 19 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 20 Croacia in october
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 23 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 24 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 25 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015