After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 6 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 9 Europe in winter
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 18 Viator.com in Turkey
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report