After a 6 day cycling holiday in the Loire, we have 9 days more for travel. (flying out of Amsterdam day 10) We are thinking of spending 2 nights in Reims, 3 nights Bruges, 3 nights Amsterdam. Reading through the forums though it sounds like there are other options to consider in France. for eg. Dijon or Nancy We would appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We will be travelling the end of September.
from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 4 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 5 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 6 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 15 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 16 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 17 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 18 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 19 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?