LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 York - Time for tea!
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Planning Europe itinerary
- 5 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 8 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 9 London Pass or No?
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Path of the gods.
- 14 Sienna with kids
- 15 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 16 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 17 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 20 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 23 2 Days in Bologna
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA