LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA
- 1 Place to propose
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Public transport from Ostuni
- 18 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 21 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 22 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town