LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 4 Rome and Venice in December
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 8 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 9 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 10 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 11 Shopping in Paris
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 spanish winery region(s)
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 Malta: baby food?
- 21 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 22 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 2 London theatre recommendations
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA