LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I am a.tall foodie
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 5 The Best beach in Europe
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 11 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 12 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 13 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 14 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 15 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Itenerary Opinion
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA