LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 4 week trip Turkey
- 4 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 15 What to take to Germany
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 18 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 19 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 20 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 23 Private transportation
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Suggestions for travel
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA