LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 2 One in Paris ... help
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 T Mobile Does it Again
- 6 Which order should I travel
- 7 Which order should I travel
- 8 Which order should I travel
- 9 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 10 Train questions for Switzerland
- 11 First timers to Italy
- 12 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 13 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 14 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 15 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Itinerary Help
- 18 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 19 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 20 Hungary itinerary Help
- 21 Dolomites October 14-18
- 22 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 23 Lyon
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 European Championship
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA