LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ぱ강남안마+강남안마방+강남역안마☎o1o-2816-2526⎳아이패드CHOICE↯윤실장
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Biarritz family holiday
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA