LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 5 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 Madrid apartments
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 15 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 16 Timing a river cruise
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 We Need a Pact
- 20 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 21 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Honeymooning in Europe
- 25 Southern France