LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 12 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 18 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 19 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 20 Italy and Greece
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please