LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노게임→高【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】高←슈퍼카지노
- 2 실시간카지노게임→应【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】应←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 4 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Germany family road trip help!
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 16 who is in amsterdam?
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 19 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA