LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 2 Order/Method of Travel
- 3 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 4 sncf help
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 6 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 7 Possible flight cancellation?
- 8 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 9 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 10 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 11 Another Paris Trip Report
- 12 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 13 Spain in Nov.
- 14 December in "Germany"
- 15 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 16 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 17 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 18 Paris dining-with teens
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 January Travel
- 21 Amalfi Coast in June
- 22 Murano glass question
- 23 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Ferrari Factory
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA