LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Granada
- 6 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 7 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 11 Coffee in Naples
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 A Sardinia trip report
- 14 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 15 First time Ireland trip
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Eastern Europe
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?