LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 London 2For1 question
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Venice
- 11 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 12 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 15 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 16 Last night in Sweden
- 17 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 21 charming cities in Spain
- 22 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA