LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 2 Months in Sicily
- 4 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Scotland in 7 Days
- 15 Azores
- 16 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Cascais or Algarve?
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA