LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 5 Amsterdam
- 6 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 7 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 8 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Scenic cruise advice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 God Save the Queen?
- 25 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA