LISBON to FATIMA
will be on an escourted tour of Portugal and Spain
Want top go to Fatima- that is not part of our tour ot optional tours..
Want to find the best and most economical.
On Sunday, Sept 9, 2012 @ 9:30, we land in Lisbon with a transfer to our hotel Mundial hotel (near "Castle of St. jorge")
would it be better to go to Fatima directly from the airport, returning to the hotel at night-
this way we would have several hours (by rental car, train, guided car???)
on Monday, Sept 10, we have the afternoon and evening free but most likely wouldn't be able to leave from the hotel til around noon -1:00PM.
thinking about Jet Lag, too
What do you recommend (by rental car, train, guided car???) on the Sunday or Monday
*****Also any good economy place to have dinner at Fatima.
*****I think that the trip from Lisbon to Fatima is 1 hour????
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 6 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 7 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 8 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 14 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 18 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 19 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 20 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
From Lisbon -->getting to our Lady of Fatima church and back
LISBON to FATIMA