Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 17 French Basque region
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving