Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 2 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 3 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 4 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 5 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 6 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 7 New Dublin Museum
- 8 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 9 German Train travel
- 10 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 11 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 12 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 13 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 14 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 15 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 18 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 19 Northern Italian Food
- 20 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 21 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 Cost of Van from CDG