Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 2 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 5 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 12 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 13 Lake Maggiore
- 14 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 20 How to find discount flights
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 23 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 24 8 days in switzerland
- 25 Must sees in Malaga