Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna restaurants?
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 My summer in Paris
- 4 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 5 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 8 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 9 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 12 Sweden- and another thing
- 13 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Amsterdam and beyond
- 16 Puglia and Matera
- 17 Alsace
- 18 November in Greece
- 19 Travel help laundary
- 20 Italian trains on Sunday
- 21 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 22 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 23 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 24 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 25 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau