Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 2 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 3 VIGO, SPAIN
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 6 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 7 Potential trip - Balkans
- 8 Scotland and northern England
- 9 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 12 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 13 Bus Croatia
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 16 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 17 April in Madrid
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 19 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 25 10 day itinerary in Puglia