Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
- 1 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 20 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati