Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 2 Decision time...
- 3 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 Never To Return
- 7 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 8 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 9 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 10 Authentic czech food
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 17 Italy - unusually so
- 18 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 19 About cars in Austria
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 23 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April