Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Ireland in a week
- 11 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 18 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??