Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 4 Holding bags in Paris
- 5 Rome
- 6 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 7 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 8 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 11 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 12 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 13 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 14 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 15 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 16 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 19 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 20 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 21 Venturing even further
- 22 Heavily armed police in Le Marais?
- 23 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 24 Paris in April
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain