Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 2 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 3 15 nights in Italy
- 4 3 days Venice to Paris
- 5 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 6 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 7 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 10 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 11 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 12 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 13 Another Visit to London
- 14 hotel in Prague
- 15 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 18 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 19 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 20 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 21 RHK's Spring Trip
- 22 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 23 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 24 Social media for short trips?
- 25 How to ship souvenirs home to US?