Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 Budapest Hotels
- 3 First time in France
- 4 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 5 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 6 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Portugal itinerary help
- 11 First Time Solo Travel info
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 19 Munich
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes