Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 BNL machines in Italy
- 4 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 5 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 6 BNL ATMs
- 7 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Planning Advice!
- 10 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 13 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 14 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 1 day trip from Nice
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 23 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli