Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 Scotland day tour
- 4 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 8 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 12 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 13 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 14 International driving permit required in France?
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Tour Company in Russia
- 18 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 19 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 22 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 23 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 24 Trip to Pyrenees
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions