Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 5 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris