Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Lombardia
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Wake Up Mods
- 4 Hotels in Florence
- 5 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 6 One week in London with kids
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 9 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 15 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 16 Best of Norway
- 17 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 19 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 20 Light weight small converter?
- 21 Positano Surprise
- 22 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich