Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 5 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 6 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 7 House/villa in Italy or France
- 8 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 9 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 12 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 13 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 14 Train/Subway Questions
- 15 Debit card usage in Norway
- 16 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 17 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 18 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 19 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 20 Portugal - need help with planning
- 21 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 22 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 23 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 24 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 25 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together