Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 4 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 5 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 6 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 7 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 8 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 9 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 10 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 11 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 12 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 13 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 14 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 17 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 25 Northern Germany