Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Xmas windows in London
- 2 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 3 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 4 Stroller in Europe
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 7 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 8 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 11 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Holland/France/Spain
- 17 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 18 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 19 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 20 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 24 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 25 Greece in March?