Transport update needed!
I am looking at a new route to get to Crete in the beginning of July. I noticed the ferry line from Kythera to Kastelli. Does this ferry run daily at this time of year?
Also, we will later depart Crete for Paros - I realize it's a haul. Can we get a fast ferry direct to Paros? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
From Kythera to Crete to Paros
- 1 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 2 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 3 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 7 Help with itenerary
- 8 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 9 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 10 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 Tour company in Toledo
- 13 What size luggage?
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 16 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 17 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 20 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 21 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 22 Phone in europe
- 23 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 24 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 25 HELP stuck in Italy