I have a question about the Ferry from Helsinki To Stockholm.
If I travel from Helsinki to Stockholm by using Eurail pass, Is it required to make reservation before on board?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Bavaria in August
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 5 help with 21 days-croatia
- 6 Luggage on trains/security?
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 The Rain in Spain and more
- 11 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 12 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 13 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 14 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 15 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 London Paris
- 18 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 19 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 22 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip