I have a question about the Ferry from Helsinki To Stockholm.
If I travel from Helsinki to Stockholm by using Eurail pass, Is it required to make reservation before on board?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 2 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 3 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 4 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 7 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 A week driving in Bavaria
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 12 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 15 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Trans-Siberia Train