I have a question about the Ferry from Helsinki To Stockholm.
If I travel from Helsinki to Stockholm by using Eurail pass, Is it required to make reservation before on board?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 2 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 3 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 4 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Holland Itinerary
- 7 Iceland Trip Report
- 8 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Rome Airport Question!
- 11 Portugal Walking Tour
- 12 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 13 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 14 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 15 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 16 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 I forgot my international driver permit
- 19 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 23 Prague old town
- 24 Ordering in a Deli
- 25 Trip report part 2 Naxos