I have a question about the Ferry from Helsinki To Stockholm.
If I travel from Helsinki to Stockholm by using Eurail pass, Is it required to make reservation before on board?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Need advice on Greek islands
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 6 Florence and Rome
- 7 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 8 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 9 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Netflix and Hulu
- 13 Sentimental Journey
- 14 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 15 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 16 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 17 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 18 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 19 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 20 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 21 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 22 Como or Bellagio
- 23 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 24 5 days in switzerland
- 25 Switzerland Hotels