Hi - We will be in Heidelberg for business the second week of May and then in Nice from 5/14 to the 18th (the Nice portion was just added). I'm looking for ideas for the weekend between meetings (5/11-14). Verdun and Beaune are one idea if we rent a car; Berlin and then flying to Nice is another; Lakes near Geneva is one more. It will be a quick visit no matter where we go; interest is historic sites, wine/food (of course) and good scenery. About the only place in Germany we haven't seen is Berlin. Thanks!!
From Heidelberg to Nice via????
- 1 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 2 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 3 Paris museums free admission
- 4 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 5 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 10 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 15 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 18 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 19 Italian train question
- 20 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Best area to stay in Rome
- 23 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 24 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 25 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip