Hi - We will be in Heidelberg for business the second week of May and then in Nice from 5/14 to the 18th (the Nice portion was just added). I'm looking for ideas for the weekend between meetings (5/11-14). Verdun and Beaune are one idea if we rent a car; Berlin and then flying to Nice is another; Lakes near Geneva is one more. It will be a quick visit no matter where we go; interest is historic sites, wine/food (of course) and good scenery. About the only place in Germany we haven't seen is Berlin. Thanks!!
From Heidelberg to Nice via????
- 1 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 2 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 3 jungfraujoch mid june
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 6 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 7 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 10 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 11 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 12 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 13 day trips from Stuttgart
- 14 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 15 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 Dolomites Drives
- 19 RHK's heading to Europe
- 20 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 21 Germany with 6 month old.
- 22 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 23 Time in Strasbourg?
- 24 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 25 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"