I would like to go from Geiranger to Andalsnes in the same day. I'll arrive Geiranger by ferry at 18.05 and I have seen a bus that part at 18.10 but if I don't know if I have time to arrive from ferry to bus? Somebody know if it's near? or if I miss this bus How can I go to Andalsnes the 13th August?
FROM GEIRANGER TO ANDALSNES
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 2 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 8 Croacia in october
- 9 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 10 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 11 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Getting From Italy to London
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 rome and pompei
- 20 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids