I would like to go from Geiranger to Andalsnes in the same day. I'll arrive Geiranger by ferry at 18.05 and I have seen a bus that part at 18.10 but if I don't know if I have time to arrive from ferry to bus? Somebody know if it's near? or if I miss this bus How can I go to Andalsnes the 13th August?
FROM GEIRANGER TO ANDALSNES
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 4 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Rovinj, Croatia
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Paris November 2014
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 Greek ferries