I would like to go from Geiranger to Andalsnes in the same day. I'll arrive Geiranger by ferry at 18.05 and I have seen a bus that part at 18.10 but if I don't know if I have time to arrive from ferry to bus? Somebody know if it's near? or if I miss this bus How can I go to Andalsnes the 13th August?
FROM GEIRANGER TO ANDALSNES
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 5 Switzerland help...?
- 6 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 9 London to Paris by train
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 4 weeks in the UK
- 18 Granada
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers