I am arriving from London by Eurostar and want to travel to the Saint Michel area (near Notre Dame). I am a single woman of an advanced age and my carry-on luggage and shoulder bag are quite heavy, at least for me. Does anyone know if there is an escalator (preferably elevator) in Gare du Nord to the RER platform. Also, to reverse the question, is there an escalator (or elevator) to the street level after getting off the train. And if no to both, what would be the approximate cost for a taxi from Gare du Nord. My street, Rue de la Huchette, is blocked off to vehicular traffic. Thanks for any help/iinfo.
From Gare du Nord to Saint Michel (metro or taxi)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 7 London visit
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 My itinerary for Greece
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore