I am arriving from London by Eurostar and want to travel to the Saint Michel area (near Notre Dame). I am a single woman of an advanced age and my carry-on luggage and shoulder bag are quite heavy, at least for me. Does anyone know if there is an escalator (preferably elevator) in Gare du Nord to the RER platform. Also, to reverse the question, is there an escalator (or elevator) to the street level after getting off the train. And if no to both, what would be the approximate cost for a taxi from Gare du Nord. My street, Rue de la Huchette, is blocked off to vehicular traffic. Thanks for any help/iinfo.
From Gare du Nord to Saint Michel (metro or taxi)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Belgium
- 11 Navigo Decouverte
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?