I am arriving from London by Eurostar and want to travel to the Saint Michel area (near Notre Dame). I am a single woman of an advanced age and my carry-on luggage and shoulder bag are quite heavy, at least for me. Does anyone know if there is an escalator (preferably elevator) in Gare du Nord to the RER platform. Also, to reverse the question, is there an escalator (or elevator) to the street level after getting off the train. And if no to both, what would be the approximate cost for a taxi from Gare du Nord. My street, Rue de la Huchette, is blocked off to vehicular traffic. Thanks for any help/iinfo.
From Gare du Nord to Saint Michel (metro or taxi)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Calling Jamikins
- 3 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 UK for 12 days !
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 London hotel