My husband is an avid road cyclist. He is looking for two biking day trips from Florence. Although he is used to biking 50-100 miles at a time, he is really looking for a couple of full day bike tours to keep him busy while I am at a trade show. I have checked "i Bike Tuscany" and their tours are full. Any suggestions for a bike tour or a private biking guide?
From Forence biking day trips
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions