My husband is an avid road cyclist. He is looking for two biking day trips from Florence. Although he is used to biking 50-100 miles at a time, he is really looking for a couple of full day bike tours to keep him busy while I am at a trade show. I have checked "i Bike Tuscany" and their tours are full. Any suggestions for a bike tour or a private biking guide?
From Forence biking day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 2 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 3 Amsterdam restaurants
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 6 Pousadas
- 7 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 8 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 14 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 15 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 16 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 19 Is Capri overrated?
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Train des Pignes
- 23 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 24 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 25 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain