I'm trying to decide if to drive or not. I understand you would see a lot more with a car. Is it possible to drive and see the coastal views without encountering the steep roads. I don't mind slow traffic and narrow roads; it's the steep roads and sheer drop offs I'm afraid of. With this in mind, would I be able to handle Slea Head Drive? I won't touch Ring of Kerry or Connor Pass!
After 3 nights in Dublin, I could stop at West Cork for one night, 2 nights in Dingle area, and the last night near Shannon airport, perhaps Limerick?
We would like to stay at B&Bs and love rolling hills and want to horseback ride at least once (on the beach preferably).
After describing the above, if I were to take public transport, would I be able to accomplish what I'd like to do/see?
Any thoughts or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?