I'm trying to decide if to drive or not. I understand you would see a lot more with a car. Is it possible to drive and see the coastal views without encountering the steep roads. I don't mind slow traffic and narrow roads; it's the steep roads and sheer drop offs I'm afraid of. With this in mind, would I be able to handle Slea Head Drive? I won't touch Ring of Kerry or Connor Pass!
After 3 nights in Dublin, I could stop at West Cork for one night, 2 nights in Dingle area, and the last night near Shannon airport, perhaps Limerick?
We would like to stay at B&Bs and love rolling hills and want to horseback ride at least once (on the beach preferably).
After describing the above, if I were to take public transport, would I be able to accomplish what I'd like to do/see?
Any thoughts or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Croatia short sail trip
- 3 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 4 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 10 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 11 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Georgia in 4 days
- 23 Where should I go with my family?
- 24 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 25 PARIS