I'm trying to decide if to drive or not. I understand you would see a lot more with a car. Is it possible to drive and see the coastal views without encountering the steep roads. I don't mind slow traffic and narrow roads; it's the steep roads and sheer drop offs I'm afraid of. With this in mind, would I be able to handle Slea Head Drive? I won't touch Ring of Kerry or Connor Pass!
After 3 nights in Dublin, I could stop at West Cork for one night, 2 nights in Dingle area, and the last night near Shannon airport, perhaps Limerick?
We would like to stay at B&Bs and love rolling hills and want to horseback ride at least once (on the beach preferably).
After describing the above, if I were to take public transport, would I be able to accomplish what I'd like to do/see?
Any thoughts or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Advice?
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 13 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 17 Killarney
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Florence Travel Guide
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)