We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘신천지 손오공 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 네임드 사다리 픽 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Travelling Iceland
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 IWM
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 10 Amalfi Coast
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 23 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 24 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 25 Help me make this possible!