We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car
- 2 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 3 munich - day trips
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Loire Valley itinerary
- 6 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 7 Phone cards
- 8 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 9 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 10 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 11 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 sim card
- 16 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 17 visa expired
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 written guide for Olympia
- 23 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius