We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 Iceland in 4 days?
- 3 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 Southern Italy
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Madrid city centre?
- 13 Barcelona extension
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Slovania & Croatia
- 16 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Barcelona Car rental return
- 19 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 20 Manchester on derby weekend
- 21 BIKE AND BARGE
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London