We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 3 London Itinerary and Questions
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 French lavender and cottages
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016