We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 4 Pompeii luggage storage
- 5 Train Help
- 6 Train rides
- 7 12 days in Austria
- 8 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 11 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 16 Austria
- 17 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 18 Salento penninsula
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Bursa/Iznik
- 21 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 22 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 23 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm