We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Germany in December Trip Report
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 11 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 train or plane
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments