We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
From Cinque Terre to Chamonix
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 2 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 3 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 4 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 5 Papal audience-Easter
- 6 Voltage in UK and France
- 7 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 8 Nature of France
- 9 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 10 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 11 Emilia Romagna Region
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 16 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 17 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 18 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 21 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 22 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Croatia
- 25 car rental Italy/Croatia