We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 2 Scotland itinerary advice
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 10 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 12 Help with tips in UK
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Positano Hotel in September
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 19 Andalucia Spain
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 Paris in August
- 25 Getting around London