We want to travel to Chamonix after we leave Cinque Terre. I am having difficulty finding a train that crosses from Italy into France unless I buy a Eurail pass which I don't want to do because we're buying an Italian rail pass. Any ideas on how to do this (preferably without breaking the bank).
Also if anyone has information on lodging in Chamonix (or very close) I would love to hear it!
From Cinque Terre to Chamonix
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 France, Italy and Greec
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Belfast to Scotland help
- 19 20 days in Germany
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive