My family will go to visit Budapest in the coming Winter. Do you think it is a good time to visit there in winter ?
Also, how to go there ?? By train or by bus?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 22 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 23 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Hiking in Austrian Alps?