My family will go to visit Budapest in the coming Winter. Do you think it is a good time to visit there in winter ?
Also, how to go there ?? By train or by bus?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 Brussels flower tapestry
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Lake Como,Italy
- 6 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Language to use in Belgium
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 14 Places to visit from Zurich
- 15 SURPRISE TRIP
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris