My family will go to visit Budapest in the coming Winter. Do you think it is a good time to visit there in winter ?
Also, how to go there ?? By train or by bus?
Hope to hear your suggestion.
From Budapest to Lake Balaton in Winter time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples and Salerno
- 2 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 3 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 4 Garmisch
- 5 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 6 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 9 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 10 Greek Island honeymoon
- 11 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 12 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 13 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Portugal with children
- 16 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 19 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 20 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 21 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 22 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 23 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.