I am a single girl driving around the south of France and I'm looking for recommendations for where to stop between BEZIERS and MARSEILLES. I have read here that Montpellier is not worth stopping at and have considered Les Beaux de Provence but would quite like to stick to the coast.
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h 24*7
- 2 CHARTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 Transylvania - June 2018
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Krakow
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Quizz !
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Pay attention to your watches !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Iceland early december visit
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip