I am a single girl driving around the south of France and I'm looking for recommendations for where to stop between BEZIERS and MARSEILLES. I have read here that Montpellier is not worth stopping at and have considered Les Beaux de Provence but would quite like to stick to the coast.
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Stuck in Paris
- 7 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Iceland france spain
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Paris hotel
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice