Now we have booked first night in Zurich and second night in Beaune, but my husband wants to visit Strasburg, but I want to go on to Paris for at least one night before we take WizzAir from Brussels on to Budapest. Any suggestions whether we should go to Strasburg?
From Beaune to Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 tulips in the Netherland
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report