I seem to be a little stuck in knowing what to do from Barcelona. We want to drive from Barcelona through France and into Italy but we are not sure where.
I am thinking - 3 nights Avignon / 3 nights St Raph / 2 nights San Remo
But as always I am open to suggestions.
We are travelling with our 2 and 4 yr old.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 2 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 3 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Car rental insurance woes
- 6 12 Days in Italy
- 7 Paris recommendations?
- 8 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 9 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 10 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 11 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 14 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 Umbria and Piedmont
- 16 Norway Fjords
- 17 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 18 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 19 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report