I seem to be a little stuck in knowing what to do from Barcelona. We want to drive from Barcelona through France and into Italy but we are not sure where.
I am thinking - 3 nights Avignon / 3 nights St Raph / 2 nights San Remo
But as always I am open to suggestions.
We are travelling with our 2 and 4 yr old.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 2 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 3 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 6 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 7 Amalfi October 16-25
- 8 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 9 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 10 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 11 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 12 Germany in 7 days
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 15 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 16 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 17 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?
- 18 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 19 Naples
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 22 Como or Bellagio
- 23 Traveling to Nice, seeking someone to join.
- 24 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 25 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?