I seem to be a little stuck in knowing what to do from Barcelona. We want to drive from Barcelona through France and into Italy but we are not sure where.
I am thinking - 3 nights Avignon / 3 nights St Raph / 2 nights San Remo
But as always I am open to suggestions.
We are travelling with our 2 and 4 yr old.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 5 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 6 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 7 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 8 4 days in switzerland
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 Basque country ideas
- 15 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 16 Travel vs. Babies
- 17 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 18 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 23 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 24 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna