I seem to be a little stuck in knowing what to do from Barcelona. We want to drive from Barcelona through France and into Italy but we are not sure where.
I am thinking - 3 nights Avignon / 3 nights St Raph / 2 nights San Remo
But as always I am open to suggestions.
We are travelling with our 2 and 4 yr old.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation☎ CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24*7
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 Italy June 6-16
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 20 Long weekend in Albania
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 car rental
- 23 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 24 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 25 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?