I seem to be a little stuck in knowing what to do from Barcelona. We want to drive from Barcelona through France and into Italy but we are not sure where.
I am thinking - 3 nights Avignon / 3 nights St Raph / 2 nights San Remo
But as always I am open to suggestions.
We are travelling with our 2 and 4 yr old.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 4 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 5 Our European adventures
- 6 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 7 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 13 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 18 Greece in 15 Days
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 Help with itinerary
- 21 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 22 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 25 Prague Beyond the "Usual"