This is a nice article about where to get the best frites in Brussels - the top five.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 5 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 6 Best Greek Island
- 7 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Night Bus?
- 12 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 17 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 18 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 19 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 20 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 21 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 22 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 23 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018