My best friend and I are heading off to our first real euro trip in June for three month's. We have both been to Europe before to stay with family when we were young kids as she is Russian and I am Croation/Serbian, however have not gone on a real exploration of Europe yet.
I am looking for any sort of advice regarding things not to miss on, how much money we should anticipate to spend, places to stay/avoid, if we need money belts, easiest way to do local things and nightlife, etc. etc. etc.
So far we only have our flight there and book backed and we anticipating to begin booking things in between soon.
Our rough itiniery is as follows:
Barcelona, ibiza, southern france, italy, croatia, belgrade, greece, istanbul, back up to amsterdam and finally home from venice.
Thank you!! i Iook forward to hearing from this community
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich itinerary review
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi