My best friend and I are heading off to our first real euro trip in June for three month's. We have both been to Europe before to stay with family when we were young kids as she is Russian and I am Croation/Serbian, however have not gone on a real exploration of Europe yet.
I am looking for any sort of advice regarding things not to miss on, how much money we should anticipate to spend, places to stay/avoid, if we need money belts, easiest way to do local things and nightlife, etc. etc. etc.
So far we only have our flight there and book backed and we anticipating to begin booking things in between soon.
Our rough itiniery is as follows:
Barcelona, ibiza, southern france, italy, croatia, belgrade, greece, istanbul, back up to amsterdam and finally home from venice.
Thank you!! i Iook forward to hearing from this community
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Ischia
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Spain and South of France
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Overnight at Heathrow
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 France, UK and Ireland
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 Germany family road trip help!
- 20 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 21 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?