My best friend and I are heading off to our first real euro trip in June for three month's. We have both been to Europe before to stay with family when we were young kids as she is Russian and I am Croation/Serbian, however have not gone on a real exploration of Europe yet.
I am looking for any sort of advice regarding things not to miss on, how much money we should anticipate to spend, places to stay/avoid, if we need money belts, easiest way to do local things and nightlife, etc. etc. etc.
So far we only have our flight there and book backed and we anticipating to begin booking things in between soon.
Our rough itiniery is as follows:
Barcelona, ibiza, southern france, italy, croatia, belgrade, greece, istanbul, back up to amsterdam and finally home from venice.
Thank you!! i Iook forward to hearing from this community
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Car rental in Santorini port
- 3 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 8 renting a car in greece
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 retruning to US with souveniers
- 18 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 19 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 20 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 24 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?