My best friend and I are heading off to our first real euro trip in June for three month's. We have both been to Europe before to stay with family when we were young kids as she is Russian and I am Croation/Serbian, however have not gone on a real exploration of Europe yet.
I am looking for any sort of advice regarding things not to miss on, how much money we should anticipate to spend, places to stay/avoid, if we need money belts, easiest way to do local things and nightlife, etc. etc. etc.
So far we only have our flight there and book backed and we anticipating to begin booking things in between soon.
Our rough itiniery is as follows:
Barcelona, ibiza, southern france, italy, croatia, belgrade, greece, istanbul, back up to amsterdam and finally home from venice.
Thank you!! i Iook forward to hearing from this community
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노〃인터넷바카라추천
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia