My best friend and I are heading off to our first real euro trip in June for three month's. We have both been to Europe before to stay with family when we were young kids as she is Russian and I am Croation/Serbian, however have not gone on a real exploration of Europe yet.
I am looking for any sort of advice regarding things not to miss on, how much money we should anticipate to spend, places to stay/avoid, if we need money belts, easiest way to do local things and nightlife, etc. etc. etc.
So far we only have our flight there and book backed and we anticipating to begin booking things in between soon.
Our rough itiniery is as follows:
Barcelona, ibiza, southern france, italy, croatia, belgrade, greece, istanbul, back up to amsterdam and finally home from venice.
Thank you!! i Iook forward to hearing from this community
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Christmas Day in Granada
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 24 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 25 Venice/Mestre