My best friend and I are heading off to our first real euro trip in June for three month's. We have both been to Europe before to stay with family when we were young kids as she is Russian and I am Croation/Serbian, however have not gone on a real exploration of Europe yet.
I am looking for any sort of advice regarding things not to miss on, how much money we should anticipate to spend, places to stay/avoid, if we need money belts, easiest way to do local things and nightlife, etc. etc. etc.
So far we only have our flight there and book backed and we anticipating to begin booking things in between soon.
Our rough itiniery is as follows:
Barcelona, ibiza, southern france, italy, croatia, belgrade, greece, istanbul, back up to amsterdam and finally home from venice.
Thank you!! i Iook forward to hearing from this community
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel