Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 eateries in Puglia
- 6 Amalfi Coast in October
- 7 Rome to Amafi coast
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 10 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 18 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 19 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 23 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 24 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 25 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary