Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 mallorca
- 4 Satnav maps update
- 5 Spanish Music
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.