Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 How do you find French food?
- 7 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 GPS in Tuscany
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 italy
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets