Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 2 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 3 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 4 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 5 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 6 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 7 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 8 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 9 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 10 Turkey - Live report
- 11 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 12 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 13 Hotels in old Rome
- 14 Wish me luck please
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 19 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 20 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 21 British Royals
- 22 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 25 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?