Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 2 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 3 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 7 wineries near Ronda
- 8 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Fun, free language website
- 12 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 13 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 I'm in a funk
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 21 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 22 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 Bike touring in France
- 25 Does this sound feasible?