Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 5 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 6 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 12 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 13 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 14 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 15 Porto to Salamanca
- 16 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 17 Traveling after Dublin
- 18 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 19 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 23 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 24 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 25 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?