Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
- 1 France Itinerary Help
- 2 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 3 Rome apartment
- 4 Getting the best our of Europe
- 5 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 6 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 7 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 8 French/Italian Alps
- 9 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 12 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 13 Am I too fat too travel?
- 14 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 17 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 18 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 19 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 22 london travelcrard
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?