Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 2 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 3 Bus ride to Positano
- 4 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 5 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 6 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 7 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 8 Amsterdam restaurants
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 11 Pousadas
- 12 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 13 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 16 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 17 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 20 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 21 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 22 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?