Hi! I am looking for reviews for Friends hostels in St.Petersburg, Russia - http://en.friendsplace.ru/. I need a piece of advice - my friends from Germany are planning to come to me to St.Petersburg in the middle of May. They are students and got used to budget hotels and couchserfing, but this time I can't share my flat with them. I need some hotel or hostel - cheap, cool and central. People say cuba hostel is fine or atmo hostel - but I don't like the photos. Seem to be too basic. I've found friends hostel - look great, but found only few reviews from foreigners. I need some opinion and advice please!
Friends hostels - looking for fresh reviews
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 floods in Andalucia
- 2 Interested In Coach Passes
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 7 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Favorite things to do in London
- 11 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 12 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 15 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 16 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 19 7 countries in a month
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 21 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Museum Pass
- 24 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 25 Portugal