As is usually the case I'm a bit perplexed. I saw that the Vatican offers openings on Friday nights and did a little research. Walks of Italy has a guided tour for € 59. Tickitaly has what I assume are just entry tickets at € 26 and the Vatican appears to have entrance tickets for this event at €16. The only difference being (aside from one option being guided) is that directly through the Vatican you can not book for October yet . Could they all be offering the same thing at such different pricing. Am I missing something? Since our main interest is the Sistine Chapel I wonder how necessary a guided tour is? Thoughts anyone? Thanks in advance for any clarification on the differences here aside from one being guided.
Friday night at the Vatican
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 first european holiday itinery
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 London at Easter