As is usually the case I'm a bit perplexed. I saw that the Vatican offers openings on Friday nights and did a little research. Walks of Italy has a guided tour for € 59. Tickitaly has what I assume are just entry tickets at € 26 and the Vatican appears to have entrance tickets for this event at €16. The only difference being (aside from one option being guided) is that directly through the Vatican you can not book for October yet . Could they all be offering the same thing at such different pricing. Am I missing something? Since our main interest is the Sistine Chapel I wonder how necessary a guided tour is? Thoughts anyone? Thanks in advance for any clarification on the differences here aside from one being guided.
Friday night at the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 My itinerary for Greece
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 London 2nd time around
- 12 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 13 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 14 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 21 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 22 Budget for 3 Month's
- 23 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???