As is usually the case I'm a bit perplexed. I saw that the Vatican offers openings on Friday nights and did a little research. Walks of Italy has a guided tour for € 59. Tickitaly has what I assume are just entry tickets at € 26 and the Vatican appears to have entrance tickets for this event at €16. The only difference being (aside from one option being guided) is that directly through the Vatican you can not book for October yet . Could they all be offering the same thing at such different pricing. Am I missing something? Since our main interest is the Sistine Chapel I wonder how necessary a guided tour is? Thoughts anyone? Thanks in advance for any clarification on the differences here aside from one being guided.
Friday night at the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Share Your Smile
- 3 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 St Germain
- 9 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 10 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 13 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Rome Areas to stay
- 17 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 23 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 24 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 25 When to go to Sicily