As is usually the case I'm a bit perplexed. I saw that the Vatican offers openings on Friday nights and did a little research. Walks of Italy has a guided tour for € 59. Tickitaly has what I assume are just entry tickets at € 26 and the Vatican appears to have entrance tickets for this event at €16. The only difference being (aside from one option being guided) is that directly through the Vatican you can not book for October yet . Could they all be offering the same thing at such different pricing. Am I missing something? Since our main interest is the Sistine Chapel I wonder how necessary a guided tour is? Thoughts anyone? Thanks in advance for any clarification on the differences here aside from one being guided.
Friday night at the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Estonia Amber
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Flam, Norway railway
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 He said , she said
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 car rental companies Italy
- 22 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 23 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 24 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 25 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?