It seems to me I read something about not being able to vacation in the same Euro. country (Ireland, in this case) more than once in 45 days...
I vacationed in Ireland May 2011 and am now going back for a vacation in July 2011.
Anyone know of any reason why this would be a problem?
Frequent vacations to the same country
- 1 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 2 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 5 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 6 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 11 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 12 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 13 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 14 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 15 San Lorenzo Market
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Nice
- 22 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 23 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 24 Norway experts needed.
- 25 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?