Bonjour! I am a California girl, primarily familiar with California wines. I am off to Paris at the end of the month, and in anticipation, am interested in learning about french wines. My hope is to learn enough before I go so that I may intelligently choose wine, rather than choosing by price. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good book that might do the trick? All suggestions welcome. Thank you.
French Wine 101
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Venice in Jan
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 How early to get to CDG
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 24 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 25 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico