Hi, all. I will be leaving Wed., Aug. 11 for Geneva and I will stay in Lausanne 2 days before joining a hiking trip. I plan to spend a day visiting the Swiss side of the lake, then the next day I will take the boat across to the French side. You all have given me great suggestions for the Swiss towns to visit, now I would like some ideas for what to see on the French side. What are your favorite towns and sights on the French shoreline? Thanks.
French towns on Lake Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Sicily - not a trip report
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 car rental advice in Portugal
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Fjords, How To?
- 16 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 What to wear
- 19 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 20 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris