Hi, all. I will be leaving Wed., Aug. 11 for Geneva and I will stay in Lausanne 2 days before joining a hiking trip. I plan to spend a day visiting the Swiss side of the lake, then the next day I will take the boat across to the French side. You all have given me great suggestions for the Swiss towns to visit, now I would like some ideas for what to see on the French side. What are your favorite towns and sights on the French shoreline? Thanks.
French towns on Lake Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 Munich
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 20 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 He said , she said
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?