Hi, all. I will be leaving Wed., Aug. 11 for Geneva and I will stay in Lausanne 2 days before joining a hiking trip. I plan to spend a day visiting the Swiss side of the lake, then the next day I will take the boat across to the French side. You all have given me great suggestions for the Swiss towns to visit, now I would like some ideas for what to see on the French side. What are your favorite towns and sights on the French shoreline? Thanks.
French towns on Lake Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 11 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide