We are in the last day of a trip from Barcelona to southern France and back to Barcelona. We had a chip and sign credit card and had no trouble paying tolls I France or Spain. I really liked Barcelona. We were here for 4 days and there is something interesting in every street you turn down.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 4 Rome Advice?
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 18 Killarney
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Florence Travel Guide
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY