We are in the last day of a trip from Barcelona to southern France and back to Barcelona. We had a chip and sign credit card and had no trouble paying tolls I France or Spain. I really liked Barcelona. We were here for 4 days and there is something interesting in every street you turn down.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 하는일 kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017"
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 Car rental help in Sicily
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Ljubljana to Zagreb and Split to Dubrovnik Buses
- 8 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 9 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 10 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 11 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 14 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 17 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 18 Valencia, Spain
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 24 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 25 Positano Surprise